Octarius is the ultimate boxed set for the new edition of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team. It sees a hardened squad of Veteran Guardsmen from the Death Korps of Krieg meet the brutal cunning of the Ork Kommandos in all-out tactical skirmish combat. Ork Kommandos revel in using their cunning to ambush their prey.
The Myrmourn banshees have a diabolical hunger, for they feast solely upon magic. No enemy spell is safe from the ravenous spirits, and they haunt the Mortal Realms in search of arcane energies to consume. Myrmourn Banshees are drawn to magic as carrion are drawn to the dead, and such is their bitterness toward life that any mortal creature in their way is likely to receive a swift jab from their cursed chill daggers.
Designed to be as easy as possible to assemble for new hobbyists while being detailed enough for the hardiest veteran to appreciate, this kit assembles 4 Easy To Build Nighthaunt Myrmourn Banshees. Push-fit, with no glue required, this kit is incredibly straightforward to put together and comes on a pre-coloured turquoise plastic sprue.
Sinister and shrieking, the Myrmourn banshees are a set of 4 Nighthaunt miniatures with a sense of despair about them – little more than empty bodices surrounded by ethereal vapour, shrouds covering skulls trapped in a screaming rictus, they drift and swoop weightlessly clutching their chill daggers. Each is hollow – this can be clearly seen, with the inside of each miniature visible.
This kit comes as 16 components, and is supplied with 4 32mm sculpted round bases – these depict a sepulchral scene, with bones, broken statues and roses littering the graveyard the Banshees drift above.
On the world-hive of Black Reach, an Ork Waaagh! breaks, jeopardizing this sector of the galaxy !
You will soon be able to help the Ultramarines in their merciless fight against the Warlord Zanzag and relive the grim adventures of Captain Cato Sicarius and Sergeant Scout Marines Torias Telion !
Heroes of Black Reach is played over a series of Game Turns. Each Game Turn is divided into three phases:
Order Phase :During the Order Phase, both players assign Order Tokens to their Units. Only Units that have Order Tokens will be able to move and attack during the Activation Phase (the others will have a chance to act during the Supply Phase, so don’t worry).
Activation Phase :During the Activation Phase, the players take turns activating their Units and taking actions. Normally, only Units marked with a Numbered or Special Order Token can take actions during this phase, but some Action Cards and Special Abilities may allow a Unit to act out of turn.
Supply Phase :During this phase, Units that did not receive an Order Token (not counting Bluff Order Tokens) and do not have an Activated Marker may take a Movement Action. Some Special Abilities or other effects may even allow them to take other actions. Then the players get ready for the next Game Turn.
Dedicated marksmen, Eliminators haunt the shadows of the battlefield, seeking out targets of opportunity and bringing them down with pinpoint volleys of fire. Then, these silent assassins slip away looking for their next prey.
Each model in this squad can be armed either with a las fusil, which is perfect for taking out the toughest targets, or a bolt sniper rifle, which provides a choice of ammunition to suit any situation. The Sergeant can also be armed with an instigator bolt carbine. All three models can be assembled with or without helmets and the kit comes with a number of optional parts allowing you to individualise the unit.
The plastic kit is made up of 60 components and makes three Eliminators. Each model is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base. The set also includes a Primaris Space Marines Infantry transfer sheet.
Though some Chapters use Repulsor Executioners as armoured escorts for their dedicated troop-carrying tanks, many favour them as transports for Hellblasters and other specialist Primaris squads. In this capacity, the tanks thrum across the battlefield with guns blazing. Whether armed with macro plasma incinerators or heavy laser destroyers, the Executioners unleash fusillade after punishing fusillade, their primary armaments combining with a wealth of secondary weapons to blast the enemy into ruin.
The Repulsor Executioner is the most heavily armed battle tank available to the Adeptus Astartes, with a choice of murderously powerful, primary turret-mounted weapon – a macro plasma incinerator or heavy laser destructor – supported by a coaxial heavy onslaught gatling cannon. Add to that two krakstorm grenade launchers, two storm bolters, a twin Icarus ironhail heavy stubber, an ironhail heavy stubber as well as a hull-mounted twin heavy bolter and your Repulsor Executioner certainly won’t be lacking for firepower! You can supplement this offensive capability with a set of defensive auto launchers and even an Icarus rocket pod for further aerial protection.
This multipart plastic kit is comprised of 150-components. It can be assembled with or without a gunner, who can be built scanning with an auspex or with his hands on the trigger of the pintle-mounted ironhail heavy stubber. There are also eight separate pieces of optional stowage and two antennae that can be used to decorate the vehicle as desired. The kit is supplied with a Citadel 100mm Round Base and clear hover stand, which can be set at an angle, adding a certain degree of camber to your model.
Warhammer 40,000 rules for this vehicle can all be found in its assembly guide (included in the set).
In the shadow of a living mountain, two warbands clash to see which one will be the hunter and which one will be vanquished. While they make both have come to Beastgrave with different goals in mind, now they simply fight for survival and glory within Direchasm.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: DIrechasm core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of the part of Beastgrave known as Direchasm, with dice, models, cards and more.
This set contains:
– The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds, clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like Primacy, as well as containing lore and art that further explores Beastgrave itself. – The complete Myari's Purifiers warband – a company of Lumineth aelves seeking to quell the monstrous heart of Beastgrave. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in coloured plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their noble strategies in battle. – The complete Dread Pageant warband – a group of depraved Hedonites of Slaanesh tormenting the living mountain. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in coloured plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their power of excess in battle. – 2 double-sided game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefield. – Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and many, many more. – 32 universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Myari's Purifiers and The Dread Pageant or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm – 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 4, this set is a must-have.
The Battle Sisters make up the vast majority of each of the Orders Militant, gunning down heretic, xenos and traitor alike with their holy trinity of weaponry – bolter, melta and flamer. They are the foot soldiers of the Emperor, his sword of defiance and his shield indomitable. Beneath their thundering bolters countless aliens, mutants, traitors and heretics have met their doom. Wherever they advance across the battlefield the light of the Emperor spreads like a holy dawn, manifesting in miracles that see the bolts and blasts of the enemy turned impossibly aside or the foe consumed by the fires of righteous retribution. Onwards the Battle Sisters march, their exultant prayers ringing out all the more stridently at these breathtaking proofs of the Emperor’s manifest divinity, and with every squeeze of their triggers they despatch more of the unworthy abominations that dare stand against the Master of Mankind.
This kit builds 10 Battle Sisters and 1 Incensor Cherub. The Battle Sisters are equipped with boltguns, though up to two of them can be assembled with a special weapon (storm bolter, meltagun or flamer). Alternatively, one Battle Sister may carry a special weapon while another bears a heavy weapon (heavy bolter or heavy flamer). One of your Battle Sisters can carry a sacred Simulacrum Imperialis, with two variant options mounted atop the pole. The components also enable you to build a Sister Superior armed with a chainsword or power sword and a choice of ranged weapons, including a condemnor boltgun or combi-weapon (combi-flamer, -melta or -plasma).
This set is supplied in 179 plastic components and contains 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases and 1x Citadel 25mm Round Base. An Adepta Sororitas Transfer Sheet is also included.
The Mortek Guard are soul-constructs created to dominate the battlefield. Armed with life-draining nadirite weapons and shaped from impenetrable osseous armour, they grind the enemy to dust beneath their relentless march.
The Mortek Guard can be armed with a choice of nadirite blade or nadirite spear, deadly weapons that can steal an opponent's life force. The kit also includes an option to include a Necrophoros banner bearer to lead the charge and a Mortrek Hekatos to coordinate their shield wall, protecting the unit from incoming attacks.
This 146-part plastic kit makes 20 Mortek Guard and comes supplied with 20x 25mm Citadel round bases.
Morgwaeth the Bloodied and her murderous retinue were dispatched to Beastgrave by Morathi in search of a long-hidden shard of Khaine. Shadowed paths brought them to the mountain, and immediately they knew their objective was near – what else could account for the visions of slaughter and echoes of battle that haunted Beastgrave’s megalithic depths? In truth, however, their quest was a fool’s errand, for Morathi knew no shard lay in the mountain – Morgwaeth had questioned her liege a little too publicly, and was sent to Beastgrave for her temerity. This was a poor punishment for the hag queen, though – the blades of Khaine found many offerings to the lord of murder in the mountain’s ancient halls, and their dedication may yet see them escape Beastgrave’s grasp.
Can't choose between an objective-holding and combat-focused warband? With Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven on your side, you won't have to! A fast, aggressive and flexible Warhammer Underworlds warband, Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven possess a potent play style that rewards your careful positioning and mindfulness of objectives with all manner of slaughterous abilities – and buckets of glory. What’s more, this set features Universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds, while a free downloadable warscroll lets you fight with Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven in Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains: - 5x push fit Morgwaeth's Blade-coven miniatures – no glue required to assemble - 5x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Morgwaeth The Bloodied, Kyrae, Khamyss, Kyrssa, and Lethyr - A further 60 unique cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave, including: - 12x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Objective cards - 10x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Upgrade cards - 10x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Ploy cards - 9x Universal Objective cards, usable by any warband - 18x Universal Power cards, usable by any warband
It’s time to unleash your inner evil overlord. Start Collecting! Slaves to Darkness is the perfect place to start your Chaos collection, giving you the beginnings of a Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle or Tzeentch force all in one box. Designed lovingly for the Mortal Realms, these models are only found in this set and make the ideal basis for your army. Hold the line with indomitable Chaos Warriors, crush your foes beneath the hooves of the Chaos Knights, and seek glory with the Chaos Lord on Karkadrak. These models are push-fit, making assembling your Chaos Horde simple, while optional heads on the Chaos Warriors mean even if you’ve bought this set before, you’ll be able to ensure your models look distinct.
This set contains: - 1x Chaos Lord on Karkadrak, with a choice of helmeted and unhelmeted heads. - 5x Chaos Knights, with the option to build a Doom Knight with a Cursed Flail and Chaos Runeshield, - 10x Warriors of Chaos, including an Aspiring Champion and featuring a choice of helmeted and unhelmeted heads - including a mix of male and female faces.
Plagueburst Crawlers are lumbering, formidable siege tanks whose huge ram-blades, thick armour plating and daemonic energies provide them with incredible resilience. Their fearsome plagueburst mortars boast a parabolic fire arc and terrifying range, while the shells they fire combine high-radius explosives with lethal clouds of corrosive spores to inflict damage comparable to that of Imperial Demolisher cannon. The remainder of the Crawler’s weaponry is intended to slaughter the foe up close, spraying diseased slime and hails of vital shells at any who approach.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Plagueburst Crawler. An extremely front-heavy tracked dozer brimming with horrible weaponry, it is covered in thick armour pitted and rusting with corrosion and decay. A standout feature is the huge, spiked dozer blade, with a symbol of Nurgle proudly displayed, picked out in skulls. It bears 2 plaguespitters on the sponsons, which you can replace with the 2 included entropy cannon, and the heavy slugger at the front-centre can be replaced with a rothail volley gun – each option is equally potent, but the biggest worry to the enemy is undoubtedly the plagueburst mortar, whose targeting mechanisms and enormous barrel dominate the rear of the vehicle.
Warriors of the Kabals form the beating heart of each Drukhari strike force. They are the cruellest and most rapacious of their caste, hungry for power and thirsty for the suffering of others. Kabalite Warriors are merciless fighters of murderous intent, who are led to battle by Sybarites, masters in the craft of war.
This box set contains 10 multi-part plastic Drukhari Warriors. This 102-piece set includes: five different styles of legs, 15 different heads (5 bare, 10 helmeted), 10 bodies (with three different male and three different female variants), and a host of optional extras. Also included are a shredder, a blaster, a splinter cannon, a dark lance, a blast pistol and an agoniser. Models supplied with 25mm round bases.
The air sings with glorious life magic as the children of Alarielle surge into battle. The reborn goddess of war leads from the front as glorious Wyldwoods burst forth from the heaving ground, called into being by ancient spirits. Determined to protect the Realm of Life, mighty Wargroves advance, crushing enemies with the inexorable strength of nature. Outcasts and Free Spirits strike suddenly and without warning, slaughtering the foe mercilessly to cleanse the tainted land. The sylvaneth’s rebirth will be remembered as a harbinger of absolute vengeance.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Sylvaneth miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive a Branchwych, a Treelord, a set of sixteen Dryads and an exclusive Sylvaneth Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
Rockgut Troggoths have stony hides that are proof against blade, bolt and magical blast alike. Their lumpen claws pass through stone as though it were water, allowing them to scoop up huge clubs and throwing boulders at will. Subtle they are not.
In battle, Rockgut Troggoths are incredibly durable, and a great way to tackle your opponent's more dangerous units. They're even deadly at range, thanks to their ability to hurl boulders at foes.
This kit allows you to build and customise three Rockgut Troggoths, featuring a huge host of components and interchangeable parts that allows you to make each one unique. With loads of heads, weapons and poses, you’ll be able to field a full army of these brutes without any two looking the same.
This kit contains 91 components and is supplied with 3 x 50mm round bases.
Bedecked in rusting weapons and wearing the fading scraps of once-proud armour, Deathrattle Skeletons are the unflinching core of many a Soulblight vampire's army. Not only are they tireless, remorseless warriors, but also diligent workers in the fields of the Deathrattle Kingdoms, ruled over by Wight Kings as the shining ideal of Nagash's entropic necrotopia.
While not the greatest of soldiers individually, Deathrattle Skeletons advance across the battlefield in an unending tide of clanking bones and steel, and make up for their shortcomings with sheer numbers. Even those who think they've struck down their grinning, soulless opponents find that the death-magics of Shyish cannot be denied, and the skeletons rise again for another go.
The kit is comprised of 170 plastic components, with which you can assemble 20 Deathrattle Skeletons fielded in one or two units. Each group of 10 contains options to assemble one Standard Bearer and one Skeleton Champion armed with a mace or halberd. These models are supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Bases.
Hailing from a blasted and ruined kingdom far to the north, the Grymwatch have come questing to slay the monstrous entity that they believe lurks at Beastgrave’s heart. The Ghouls of the Grymwatch scramble through the tunnels, noble hunters in search of their monstrous prey.
This warband expansion set allows you to add the Grymwatch to your games of Warhammer Underworlds. A set of push fit models in coloured plastic allows you to get your warband built and ready for gaming in mere minutes, while fighter cards let you keep track of them in game. You’ll be able to harness the unique tactics of the Grymwatch with 32 warband specific cards, including objectives, upgrades and ploys. Meanwhile, 27 Universal cards give you new options for customising your deck whichever warband you play.
This set contains: 7 push fit Grymwatch miniatures 7 fighter cards – to represent each warrior in your games (Duke Crakmarrow; Duke's Harriers; Gristlewel, Greatsword; Master Talon; Night's Herald; Royal Butcher; Valreek the Tracker) 59 unique cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave. Including: - 12 Grymwatch objectives - 10 Grymwatch upgrades - 10 Grymwatch ploys - 9 Universal objectives - 9 Universal upgrades - 9 Universal ploys and spells
Ancient skeletons and mouldering corpses crawl from their barrows, called forth by the dark sorcery of Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead. Ancient beyond reckoning, cruel and infinitely calculating, Nagash seeks to remake the Mortal Realms in his own image, transforming them into an ordered empire of mindless thralls, leashed to his will. In opposition, thunder rolls as the Stormcast Eternals, heavenly champions of order, rage forth to meet this threat head-on in epic clashes to decide the fate of the world, This is a new epoch, a time of mighty battles and unending war, a time of heroes and monsters. This is the Age of Sigmar!
A perfect introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and the wider hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures, Tempest of Souls is a starter set packed with miniatures, rules and accessories that will have you up and running in no time. It includes 32 miniatures split across the factions of the heroic Stormcast Eternals and ghastly, undead Nighthaunt – mortal enemies locked in unending combat – along with detailed guides on assembling, painting and playing with them. Included:
32 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are even supplied on pre-coloured plastic:
The glorious forces of Sigmar, pure and unbowed warriors dedicated to scouring the Mortal Realms of Chaos, Destruction and Death. Each of the 12 Stormcast Eternals miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on gold plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Knight-Incantor – a glorious and powerful wizardly leader carrying an incantor’s staff along with a voidstorm scroll - 2 Evocators – shock-troops who blaze with celestial lightning, armed with tempest blades and stormstaves; - 3 Castigators – support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows; - 5 Sequitors – frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and soulshields; - A Celestar Ballista – an enormous heavy bolt thrower, serviced by 2 Sacristan Engineers who defend their war machine with sigmarite blades.
Nagash’s seemingly-endless hordes of risen undead, bitter and lethal toward all who still possess the gift of life. Each of the 20 Nighthaunt miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on turquoise plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Lord-Executioner – a horrifying gheist whose image is dominated by the macabre gallows lashed to his back, he carries a decapitating greataxe; - 4 Grimghast Reapers – cursed, indiscriminate killers armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell; - 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive; - A 10-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
Tempest of Souls features a 16-page set booklet of core rules, providing the basics you need to get gaming. It includes:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models; - A walkthrough of the turn sequence – casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner; - Using Triumphs – these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory; - Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment; - A guide to Battleplans – their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games; - An explanation of Warscrolls and their use – these contain the rules for your miniatures – and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities; - Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games; - Allegiance Abilities – these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
9 Warscroll cards are included – these cards contain the rules and stats you need in order to field your miniatures, laid out for ease of use in a handy card format. A Warscroll is included for each type of miniature in the box. A further 2 Warscroll cards are in the box detailing the Dreadblade Harrows and Myrmourn Banshees (models not included) – these are a great preview of the next steps in your collection!
Of course, you’ll need guidance in order to play games with your new miniatures – included is a 96-page softback book, packed with background and essential information on painting and playing, including:
- Guides to and explanations of the various types of Citadel brushes – what they’re used for, and how to take care of them; - Guides to the various techniques used to paint miniatures – undercoating, basecoating, shading, drybrushing, layering and glazing are covered, with explanations of each technique and practical examples showing you their effects on; - Methods for creating evocative bases for your miniatures to stand on; - An explanation of Technical paints, and their use in creating special effects like blood and rust; - 6 Battleplans – these are scenarios that feature the included miniatures, with special instructions for setting them up, each re-creating a specific battle from the rich history of the struggle to dominate the Mortal Realms. By combining the core rules booklet with these Battleplans you’ll gradually learn how the Warhammer Age of Sigmar game system works, from basic movement and attacking to controlling objectives and more complex tactics; - Realms of War – a detailed guide to the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting, with background on each of the 8 Realms and details of the events that have set in motion the Soul Wars which are blighting each Realm. This includes an explanatory guide to the Stormhosts of the Stormcast Eternals; each of these is its own army with distinct uniforms, tactics and background, as well as the story of the Nighthaunt, the vanguard of Nagash’s horrifyingly large undead army.
Also included are a double-sided playing mat used to fight your battles upon (with the inside of the box even doubling as a scenery piece!), 6 6-sided dice and a 12" range ruler.
Though they once ruled the stars, the Aeldari brought about a terrible curse that shattered their empire forever. Crossing the galaxy on their vast world-ships, lead by the most powerful psykers in the universe, they rage hard against the dying of the light. Under the leadership of Farseers, psychics capable of planning thousands of years into the future with patience and confidence unmatched by any race, the Aeldari wish to see their empire burn brightly once more, illuminated by the glory of total war, before fate consigns them to dark oblivion.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Aeldari miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You'll receive a Farseer, 5 Wraithguard (who can be optionally assembled as Wraithblades), a Wraithlord and a War Walker, along with 1 Aeldari transfer sheet.
The Knight Preceptor is a Questoris-class close-ranged powerhouse. Its design is intended to exemplify the core tenets of the Code Chivalric in battle: close with the enemy in honourable range, engage them with sufficient force to show respect for their fortitude, and kill them quickly and cleanly in the Emperor’s name. To this end, they are armed with a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet and the rare and terrifying las-impulsor. Canis Rex is a notable Knight Preceptor, who escaped the tortures of the Iron Warriors and has punished the scions of chaos with vehemence and fury ever since.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to build a Knight Preceptor. This is a serious bit of kit – it contains an entire Imperial Knight Warden kit, along with an extra 37 components which upgrade the basic Knight into the Preceptor – and, optionally, the specific named Preceptor Canis Rex. These components can be broken down as follows:
- A frame of Imperial Knight carapace components,including the carapace itself, engine block assembly, shoulder pads, shoulder joints, 2 sets of carapace heraldry and a heavy stubber; - A frame of Imperial Knight leg components, including the leg and feet assemblies, greaves, waist assembly, chestplates, 2 faceplates, a pennant, tilting plate and armour plates for the knees and groin; - A frame of Imperial Knight weapons, including a thermal cannon, rapid-fire battlecannon, heavy stubber, 2 alternate faceplates, and torso assembly; - An Imperial Knight Warden frame, including a thunderstrike gauntlet, avenger gatling cannon, carapace mounted twin icarus autocannon, carapace mounted missile launcher with the choice of either ironstorm, shieldbreaker, or stormspear missile pods, meltagun, 3 alternate faceplates, and tilting plate.
Using those frames to build the basic Imperial Knight structure with either a reaper chainsword or thunderstrike gauntlet, the following is used to complete the Knight Preceptor:
- A frame of Knight Preceptor components, including the las-impulsor assembly, a unique faceplate, a multi-laser which mounts just beneath the left-front of the carapace, an alternate piece of heraldry for the carapace, 6 wolf head gargoyles, a knee pad with sculpted sword and chain, a cockpit assembly – this fits within the carapace, and can be modelled open to show the throne and control panels along with, if you choose, the seated pilot; a pilot on foot, carrying a power pack; and a unique tilting plate and pennant specific to the named Knight Canis Rex.
This kit can be built as either a Knight Preceptor, Canis Rex, Errant, Paladin, Warden, Gallant or Crusader – the weapons are interchangeable and can be used as spares for any other Knight kits you might have.
The Knight Preceptor is supplied as 250 components, and includes a Citadel 170mm Oval base, a Citadel 25mm Round base for the pilot on foot, and a transfer sheet featuring heraldry for Imperial Knights and heraldry specific to Canis Rex.
As the shock troops of the Necron army, a phalanx of Immortals will strive for victory using every tactic at their disposal. They can easily withstand a hail of heavy bolter fire.
The Necron Immortals possess the classic, intimidating skeletal-metal form of their race. Their elongated limbs are jointed with metallic bolts, they stand in an eerily hunched manner, and their heads are set within a shroud of armour and industrious shoulder pads. Subtle Necron iconography is displayed on their breastbone. You can equip the Immortals with the devastating gauss blasters and tesla carbines.
This multi-part plastic boxed set contains 80 components, two Necron transfer sheets and five Citadel 32mm Round Bases with which to build five Necron Immortals or five Necron Deathmarks.
The Astra Militarum is a vast fighting formation and for its operations to go smoothly a substantial command structure is needed. Company Commanders are escorted by a hand-picked retinue of battle-scarred veterans who support their leader in the field. Depending on the situation, they can either lead the charge into the enemy or form the immovable centre of the Astra Militarum line.
This set allows you to build five Cadian Command Troopers, including a Company Commander, a Medic, a Special Weapon Trooper, a Vox-caster and a Guardsman with Company Banner. The squad can be armed with a choice of weapons including a sniper rifle, a heavy flamer, a plasma gun, a grenade launcher, a flamer, a meltagun, a powerfist, a chainsword, a power sword, a plasma pistol, a bolt pistol and a laspistol. Also included are two different Company Banners, a variety of heads and additional accessories to allow you to customise the squad.
This kit is supplied in 79 plastic components and comes with 5 Citadel 25mm round bases.
Commanders of the Tyranid swarm, Hive Tyrants are the enactors of the Hive Mind's will. Massively powerful creatures, every part of their body is perfectly created to maim and kill.
The Hive Tyrant is an incredibly dynamic model, posed with monstrous, fibrous and ragged wings extended out wide and with only its serpent-like tail touching the ground, as if launching off into flight (or to pounce on its prey). Like other Tyranids, it has a distinctive chitinous shell with chimneys on its back, and a hideous skeletal underbody. The Hive Tyrant – or the Swarmlord, which the kit can alternatively be used to assemble – makes a striking addition to any Tyranid collection. The kit features a massive variety of weapons options, including scything talons, rending claws, boneswords and a lash whip. There are also parts to customise your Hive Tyrant and represent various biomorphs.
This multipart plastic boxed set contains 59 components and one Citadel 60mm Round Base, with which to build one Tyranid Hive Tyrant or one Swarmlord.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of Beastgrave, with dice, models, cards and more.
The set contains:
- The complete and updated rules for Warhammer Underworlds, updated from Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault to be clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like movable lethal hexes, as well as containing lore and art that explores Beastgrave itself. - The complete Grashrak’s Ravagers warband – a pack of deadly beastmen looking to slay any who enter Beastgrave. Build your brayherd with 6 push fit plastic models, cast in brown plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their savage strategies in battle. - The complete Skaeth’s Wild Hunt warband – a group of Kurnothi hunters with strange, nature-given power and ferocious prowess. Build your Kurnothi with 5 push fit plastic models, cast in green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their verdant power in battle. - 2 double-sided gameboards that can be used to assemble your battlefield. - (Probably) all the Warhammer Underworlds tokens you’ll ever need, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and much, much more. - Dozens of Universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Grashrak’s Ravagers and Skaeth’s Wild Hunt or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave. - 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 3, this set is a must-have.
Elite Tzaangors, possessing strange feathers and elaborate horns, the Tzaangor Enlightened are truly blessed with the favour of Tzeentch. They wield ornate spears that set them above their lesser kin, some even riding upon Discs of Tzeentch. Tzaangor Enlightened can see strands of the past – foes cower in superstitious fear as the Enlightened give voice to events from their lives that no-one ought to have knowledge of.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the parts necessary to assemble 3 Tzaangor Enlightened, armed with Tzeentchian spears. Each model can be assembled on foot, or riding one of the 3 included Discs of Tzeentch – these are covered in sinister spikes and horns used to smash and hack apart unfortunate enemies, with a sculpted magical element attaching them to the base. One can be assembled as an Aviarch, featuring his own chest plate, bearing his own headpiece (from a choice of 2) and carrying a more ornate weapon befitting his elevated status. 6 different heads are included enablng you to customise your models.
This kit is supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases, and can optionally be used to assemble 3 Tzaangor Skyfires.